lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

What an amazing time in Finland

"Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences." 

After half a year in Turku, one of the most amazing adventures in my life, this Erasmus comes to end.
I am so grateful for these months.
I enjoyed every moment, every trip, every landscape, every way of life, every chat, every challenge. I did funny and serious things that I had never imagined before! 
I attended interesting courses and challenged myself with new kinds of exam.
I loved the Nature here, and the sense of peace. 

But first of all, I am so happy to have met so beautiful people. I spent great moments with everyone, and some of them are becoming Friends. It will be hard to say goodbye, but I promise: is not a farewell. 
Thank you, Turku-People, for every smile. You made me flying!

Now it's time to leave my dear Finland. But I am happy, really happy, to come back home because beloved people are waiting for me, and my place is Spain. Thank you for having sustained me during this distance. I felt your love. 

With love and smile
Esther

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario